Statement of Faith
We believe in all the statements made in the Nicene Creed
The Nicene Creed (381 A.D.)
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light, rue God from true God, begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through Him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man.
For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried.
On the third day, He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures;
He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshipped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
- We believe in One God, Maker of heaven and earth, manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God loves and embraces all people from every tongue, every tribe and every nation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, was crucified, died, and buried, raised on the third day, and lives eternally as Savior on behalf of all who come to Him. The fullness of the Godhead dwells within Jesus Christ. He is fully God and fully man. Jesus Christ has been given all authority in the heavens and in the earth. He is King of kings and Lord of lords. He is God over all gods. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through Him. The name of Jesus Christ is the only name by which man can be saved.
- We believe that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Savior is to be received into our hearts by faith. This results in a born-again experience.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins for the penitent.
- We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit who empowers and fills all believers in Jesus Christ who desire His Presence.
- We believe in all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit (Tongues, Interpretation of Tongues, Prophecy, Word of Knowledge, Word of Wisdom, Discerning of Spirits, Faith, Healings, and Miracles). These gifts are available to all believers. The gifts are to be operated through believers for the building up of the church and to encourage those who do not believe in the truth and the reality of God.
- We believe the scriptures to be the Holy inspired Word of God.
- We believe the wonderful news of God's love needs to be shared with all people.
- We believe God loves us with an everlasting love and has come to give us a future and a hope!